Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse

I've been neglecting this it seems; my bad.

Well, things are going smoothly down here. We haven't seen the Slenderman once, which is... odd. Bay Says that this is the first time in months she's felt safe. Or, well, safer.
I want Bay to be safe. This isn't fair for her...

She's on my mind alot, if it isn't obvious.

Well, regarding the Masked girl, we still haven't met her. Although, Erin claims she saw her one night out in town. She'd gone out to get reception off her phone to call her aunt, and she said the girl was just sitting casually on a bench across in the neighbors yard. Legs crossed, arms crossed, and just watching. She, of course, ran in to get me. By the time I got out, she was gone.

I hope Erin wasn't lying.

On a less dark note, my dad called me today. Said Indiana's going through something called Snowpocalypse. I laughed at the name, a lot. If you're in the middle of it, I wish you the best of luck.
I asked if he's been seeing anything odd around him, or if he had a cough. He says nothing's wrong. Thank god.

On that note, I'm going to go. Bay's going to be over in a few. That damn girl is running through this crazy rain... I think I'll suprise her and meet her halfway, with an umbrella~ She'd like that.

-Jamie

3 comments: