Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I'm back in Indiana with Erin. We got in yesterday, driving since the 26th. It's nice to be home, although dad doesn't know I'm in yet. He's at work for the night, and won't be home until about midnight. I'll be leaving by then, hopefully.

He doesn't need to worry. I've got a note for him.

Erin's got family down south in Florida, so we may be leaving to go. I've got to wait for her to get back here. She went to go visit her mom while we're in town, although this may be a horrible idea... I'm afraid the police may know we're back... could hold us here. We've been accounted as missing for almost a month now...

I don't even know how to tell Julienne's aunt that he's gone.
I can't say he's dead, but he's not living.

I want to save him. Is there a way to save the hollowed...?



I miss him. I miss him so much.
I'm sorry this happened to you, Juli.

1 comment:

  1. ask m, in one of his blogs i think he mentioned it.
    if not http://golomtulpaanima.blogspot.com/
    so happy to hear your okay :) make it safe!
    and i am so sorry for Juli.

    ReplyDelete