Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Update from the Road

I'm right outside of Youngstown, Pennsylvania. I've been driving since about 10am, stopping only to piss. Getting food right now in a local pizza place, outside typing this. I must look silly...

I've done some quick research on this Centralia place. Apparently, a site of a large underground mine fire? Some pictures I found look a bit spooky. Would be a perfect place to visit with Erin and Julienne, if it weren't for the fact Jul's gone a bit... out of it.

Oh, who am I kidding, he's been fucking hollowed. :(

I don't know if I should go to the town tonight, for fear of it being dark in about an hour. That, and the town's also apparently gotten the name Silent Hill since the movie was a shit remake of a game.

Silent Hill scares the pants off me, if I may point out.

I'm going to talk to a couple locals once I get further into Youngstown. I may just stay here for the night.
I've called Erin back. I hope she returns the favor.

My foods done, so I should probably post this and get inside, it's fucking cold out here.
Here's hoping I'm not killed before this ordeal's over.

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment